[JWplugins] Plug-ins Issue

J D Thomas jd at thomastudios.com
Sun Dec 29 19:32:59 CET 2013

Hi Jari,

This morning, after upgrading and installing Finale Mac 2014, I went in and updated all JW plug-ins for all the versions of Finale I have installed.  I am currently working on a large project in Finale 2012 and when I run Plug-in Manager, it's telling me that some plug-ins are NOT installed, when in fact the bundle is there in the correct folder.  Moreover, when I try to run one of those plug-ins, it doesn't work.  Nothing happens, as if it is indeed not installed.  Yet the bundle file is there.

Any suggestions.  As I said, this is right now exclusively in Finale 2012.  I haven't researched it for 2014.

Thanks.

J D Thomas
ThomaStudios