[JWplugins] Plug-ins Issue

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Sun Dec 29 23:05:36 CET 2013

On 2013-12-29 19:32, J D Thomas wrote:

>I am currently working on a large project in Finale 2012 and when I run
Plug-in Manager,
> it's telling me that some plug-ins are NOT installed, when in fact the bundle is there
> in the correct folder.  Moreover, when I try to run one of those plug-ins, it doesn't
> work.  Nothing happens, as if it is indeed not installed.  Yet the bundle file is there.

Are the non-working plug-ins really old plug-ins that haven't been
updated for quite a while? Or is it any newer plug-in as well?

If the problematic plug-ins are old, I believe this is a known issue on
the Mac side regarding the plug-in manager not reporting the plug-in
correctly. However, they should work, although you might need to make a
region selection before using the plug-in.