[JWplugins] Access to the plugins

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Mon Feb 4 19:45:46 CET 2013

On 2013-01-28 11:47, Klaus Smedegaard Bjerre wrote:

> Thinking from there I would like to ask whether it is possible to
> have an open window giving access to all of Jari’s plugins? The
> Yadadadada plugin is a one off function placed at the bottom of
> the menu list, which is very impractical when I write timpani rolls.

If the plug-in list gets very long, you can organize the plug-ins in
subfolders (which will appear as submenus).

>Even if I only selected the vertical one-bar stack, the
> swellings of the latter parts/sections had the swellings
 > spread over the full length of the representation of that pitch
> to the left and/or to the right.

There's actually a way to do what you need. Instead of selecting
"Dynamics/Hairpin Swells", select "Dynamics/Hairpins" and select the
"<>" shape type. That will add a hairpin swell that covers the selection
(instead of the note durations).

> Would it be possible for an option limiting the swells to the
> positively selected rhythmic values and not involving the
> adjacent notes when these are tied?

I'll add this to the list as a feature suggestion.