[JWplugins] Plug-in update: JW Measure Numbers v1.03

Phil Buglass bloke557 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 21 16:51:09 CET 2013

Hi,

I downloaded this one, and the upgrade to the
grace note plugin you posted about, and put them
into the plug-ins folder with the others.  When I
run the tool manager, it still lists the grace
notes as V1.01, and the measure numbers as
V1.02.  They are both marked as being the current
version.  Do I need to update *that* one, so it sees the others?

Thanks,

Phil.