[JWplugins] Question about plug-in name for layers

Christopher Smith christopher.smith at videotron.ca
Tue Jan 8 20:10:31 CET 2013

As long as the first word is "layers", I am all right with it. It helps find it in the list, too.

For example, I'm not sure "JW Yada Yada Tremolos" is a good name, because one searches for "tremolo" and only finds it under letter Y. Maybe "JW Tremolos Yada Yada would be better.

Implode I think is better, because we already associate it with the Finale function of the same name (I assume yours is better!) Merge could mean almost anything.

Christopher