[JWplugins] Cautionary accidental plug-in

David Ward david at monedie.co.uk
Sat Mar 2 16:42:31 CET 2013

There are two potentially useful kinds of cautionary accidental that I don't think are covered here (I may have missed something, though).
1) Accidentals on notes that tie across systems to appear at the beginning of the new system. To be useful these would have to apply differently in the score and in each part according to the layout. Ideally, they'd also appear or disappear with any subsequent changes made to the layout.
2) Cautionary accidentals that took into account what was happening on both staves of the 'Grand Staff'.

Are these possible?

regards
David

On 2 Mar 2013, at 15:25, Jari Williamsson wrote:

> Hello all!
>
> I'm going to do my own version of the buggy Cautionary Accidental plug-in in Finale. A rather quick job, I hope.
>
> In the attached screen shot is the proposed feature set. Please comment if you have any thoughts.
>

> Best regards,
>
> Jari Williamsson
> <jwstockholmsinnerstad.png>_______________________________________________
> JWplugins mailing list
> JWplugins at jwmusic.nu

http://www.composers-uk.com/davidward

alternative e-mail addresses in case of problems

david at monedie.co.uk
monediecottage at gmail.com
decward at madasafish.com
davidedwardcrosbieward at googlemail.com