[JWplugins] Cautionary accidental plug-in

KennethKen at aol.com KennethKen at aol.com
Sat Mar 2 16:50:45 CET 2013

Multi-stave analysis would also be useful for duets or similar instruments.

e.g. 1, Violin 1 in an orchestral score has a C# - It would be helpful to
the conductor to confirm the C natural in the Violin 2 part in the same bar.
The  natural would not have to appear in the part--but that is a
shortcoming of  Finale, I suppose.

e.g. 2, When writing a duet (flute and tuba) it would be helpful to always
clarify a cross relation even though it technically isn't required (in both
 score and parts - if the players aren't reading off of a score).

Ken

In a message dated 3/2/2013 10:43:06 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,