[JWplugins] Cautionary accidental plug-in

John Blane John at BlaneMusic.com
Sat Mar 2 18:16:40 CET 2013

This will be great!

Perhaps this is already possible but I am not sure - I would like a courtesy to show in the measure following an alteration but if the 2nd measure needs the courtesy, I want it in parentheses.

Thanks

John Blane
Blane Music Preparation
1649 Huntington Ln.