[JWplugins] Cautionary Accidentals - follow-up

Vaughan Schlepp vaughanschlepp at mac.com
Mon Mar 4 02:03:11 CET 2013

Hello Jari,

This plugin promises to be exactly what I've always hoped for! I really like the idea of the plugin suggesting changes according to parameters set by the user. Each case could then be confirmed or rejected. I've seldom encountered pieces in which one single [set of] parameters could possibly work in all cases. Giving the user the possibility of reviewing each suggestion is the only way to insure that the cautionary accidentals are strictly necessary and desirable.

As has already been mentioned, being able to take both staves into account in a keyboard part or other groups (like choir) would also be most welcome.

All the best,

Vaughan