[JWplugins] Cautionary Acci PI: New screen shot + question

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Fri Mar 8 23:32:29 CET 2013

Hello!

Attached is a new updated version of the main window for the cautionary
accidentals plug-in. It also displays one of my personal favorites in
this plug-in (the ability to restate accidentals on full-sized notes if
the accidental was on a grace note).

I have a question regarding the "Change Checked" feature (where the
accidentals are being changed in the document, the "Scan" button only
reports the occurences):

Since the UI is modeless, it's possible to modify the selected region
after a scan. What's most logical if the region is smaller on "Change
Checked" than the scanned region:
1. Only change the checked accidentals that also appear in the new
region (don't apply anything if there is no region anymore)
2. Change the checked accidentals regardless of selected region
3. If the region has changed, ask the user between #1 and #2. If there's
no region anymore, change all checked accidentals in the document.
4. Control what to do through a setting in JW Plug-in Tool