[JWplugins] Different types of composite time sigs

KennethKen at aol.com KennethKen at aol.com
Sat Mar 23 02:03:23 CET 2013

Yes, "Grouped" & "Ungrouped" composite time sig  works.

The names below are more specific but not as elegant sounding.
"Shared Denominator" & "Separate Denominator" composite time sig
"Single Denominator" & "Multiple Denominator" composite time sig

Ken

In a message dated 3/22/2013 6:18:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,