[JWplugins] JW Freeware Plug-in Donation Page

Michael Mathew mmathew_musicprep at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 24 22:35:00 CET 2013

Do you happen to have an English version of your donate page?

I tried to use my account login information on your original paypal page and, without being able to read Swedish, I am not successfully navigating the information to the point where I can successfully donate some Euros to your/our cause to keep you developing the plug-ins.

Thanks for plug-ins and et cetra,
Michael
mmathew_musicprep at yahoo.com
http://www.musicengravers.com/cgi-bin/engravers.pl