[JWplugins] Vai looking for copyist

Steve Vai mr.vai at mac.com
Thu Mar 28 23:25:51 CET 2013

Hey Jari,
I'm working on some orchestra scores for a performance and tour and I am looking for a very good Finale copyist/quasi orchestrator.
I need someone that knows Finale 2012 very well, can work fast, is reliable and reasonably priced.
I have a 4-5 minute rock song that I orchestrated called "Racing The World" and I need my Scroll view score to be put into a clean page view score and have the parts extracted. Can you recommend anyone?

At this time I'm working with Josh Shapiro and Fred Flowerday, who are excellent,  but I have a lot of stuff and can use another person.

Thanks
Steve Vai