[JWplugins] Yada trem

Klaus Smedegaard Bjerre yorkmasterbbb at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 29 20:01:15 CET 2013

Yada is my favourite plugin for timpani parts, where exactly the tremolos over the whole notes are commion.

Just checked my current project done in the latest update of Finale and of all JW plugins: the tremolos sit perfectly centered and with the right distance over the whole notes.

I have used all the incarnations of Yada and reported to Jari that some had problems.

My not so humble guess is that you have not installed the newest version of Yada, which is 1.10.

Klaus