[JWplugins] Yada trem

Robert Wildling rowild at gmx.net
Fri Mar 29 20:08:57 CET 2013

Thanks for your response!

I actually do have the latest version installed, but I have to specify my scenario a bit, I guess.

Could it be that in your case the tremolo symbols are all below the note entry?
In that case everything is fine.

But as soon as a trem comes to sit above a whole note, it won't work that nicely anymore.
(BTW: I use it for string tremolos)

Any chance you couldback-check that scenario and leave a feedback here?

Thanks!
Robert