[JWplugins] JW Staff Set Panel

Robert Wildling rowild at gmx.net
Fri Mar 29 20:46:13 CET 2013

Me again! - The JW Staff Set Panel is such a burden releaser! Wow! I know the original Finale way, but this is so much easier!

I have it in use right know, as a window that is always open. It just so happens now that when I enter music with simple entry and use the meta shortcut X for expressions, the main window looses focus as soon as the expression was entered. Instead, the focus is on the Set Staff Panel window now.

Just an observation - of course everything is fine when the window is closed, but I thought I mention it, 'cause it would be extra awesome if the Staff Set Panel window could stay open...

Best regards - there will be one more mail...
Robert