[JWplugins] Yada trem

Robert Wildling rowild at gmx.net
Sat Mar 30 17:23:25 CET 2013

Hi, Jari,

thank you for your offer, I'd like to accept your offer and send you a zip enclosed in this email.
On your website I only discovered a webmaster... email, which didn't seem to be the right address, so I hope it's ok to do it via this list.

The notes-in-question are in the celli (the rest is empty).

Thank you!

Best regards,
Robert