[JWplugins] A plugin request?

Robert Wildling rowild at gmx.net
Fri Mar 29 22:19:27 CET 2013

Thanks for the responses!

This is what I found out by reading and trial/error:
The keys for tool-switching metatools on PC and Mac differ, and can only be DEFINED, when the US keyboard is active - at least here on Mac -, but nevertheless be used in non-US keyboards (Austrian in my case). Which is all very strange...

And the TG Tools remapper is available only on Windows systems.

Thanks for the tips for using external tool. I'll check them out!

Great list here! All nice and helpful people - thanks to all!
And a special thanks to Jari for the fantastic work!

Good night!
Robert