[JWplugins] beautify stems (and beams)

Christopher Smith christopher.smith at videotron.ca
Tue Aug 18 13:42:40 CEST 2015

The JW Yada Yada Tremolo plugin (yeah, I know, an obscure Seinfeld reference) already extends stem length when there is a tremolo present. It's great! I use it all the time. Until Jari gets to it, you might put on tremolos, run the plugin, then delete the tremolos to get a bit of extra stem length.

Christopher