[JWplugins] beautify stems (and beams)

- - shirling at newmusicnotation.com
Tue Aug 18 16:57:46 CEST 2015

ok good news.  trying to figure this out, i'm assuming i need to build this as
an "if... then do... end" series, but can't find anything on the FCStemMod class
in the documentation.  can you point me to anything that might help me?

i managed to set up a JE Change script to extend the lengths, which is very
helpful, but would have to be run mostly on individual instances.

thanks,
jef