[JWplugins] Plug-in update: JW Accidentals v1.11

Bill Spencer spencermusic at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 21:35:16 CEST 2015

Different, yes, because I don’t want the chord symbols directly vertical, with a horizontal line separating the alt. bass.

Frequently, if it’s a long chord suffix, I create two separate symbols, one with the main chord symbol, then a second showing just the slash and the alternate bass note. I then align them more or less diagonally (main symbol upper left, slash and bass note down and to the right), which is much easier to read, as it puts the bass note closer to the point at which it actually occurs, rather than a beat or more away, and the bass note is lower than the main symbol, visually separating it. A plug that would convert these compound symbols to this diagonal arrangement would be very helpful.

Anyone else?