[JWplugins] Plug-in update: JW Accidentals v1.11

Christopher Smith christopher.smith at videotron.ca
Fri Aug 28 21:53:39 CEST 2015

No, not the same. I get this; the distances between the chord, the slash, and the bass note are too big the way Finale does it. I suppose a plugin would supply the slash as an expression and move the top and bottom parts closer together, because I think the distance with the slash is hardwired and can't be accessed.

Christopher