[JWplugins] jw space empty rests plugin problem solved

Chuck Israels cisraels at comcast.net
Fri Dec 4 21:13:39 CET 2015

Hi everyone,

This is just an update on the problem I was having - one that seemed unique to my system.  Others could not duplicate the behavior.

The problem was that JWSpaceEmptyRests would run once - maybe twice, after a complete restart in 2014.5, but it would then hang up and refuse to work.

By opening a document in 2014d (while remaining in El Capitan) and running the plugin (in which environment it behaved normally), the problem was solved when moving back to 2014.5.  Somehow, that procedure “cleared” the hang up.

I don’t understand how this happened, but I am grateful for the result and offer this experience for whatever information it may contain that may be useful for others.  It’s a mystery to me.

Chuck

Chuck Israels
cisraels at comcast.net <mailto:cisraels at comcast.net>
(360) 201-3434