[JW Lua] FCInstrumentDef feature request

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Thu Jul 9 18:09:25 CEST 2015

Charles,

I added that method now for the next beta, but that might not be the
string you're looking for. I did a quick test, and that resulted in
device name strings ("SmartMusic SoftSynth 1") instead of a useful
instrument name.

I haven't yet researched the reason why this happens, or what this
string should actually represent. I'll write it down and ask MakeMusic
about it.