[JWplugins] copy part layout

Helmut Licht lyman409 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 06:52:21 CET 2012

HI -

I really like the 'copy part layout to other parts', but there is one problem I cannot solve: When I give the 1st Trumpet its name, 'Trumpet 1' shows up in all the other parts, i.e. Trumpet 2, 3, Trombone 1,2,3.
There is probably a step I'm missing or skipping :) Any help would be appreciated.
Background:
I write and arrange for my big band (3-3-5). And, unless there is a solo somewhere, most of the time all the saxes have the same layout, and for simple, basic arrangements or vocal backup charts, so do the Trumpets and Trombones.