[JWplugins] Analysis

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Thu Jan 10 09:05:18 CET 2013

On 2013-01-09 17:29, Klaus Smedegaard Bjerre wrote:

> Does your analysis look for parallels in one staff only? Even that
> might be useful, if I first imploded the 4 or 5 voices into one staff.

The "Analysis" section might not be available until after version 1.00.
In this first stage, I'm mainly concerned with making "4 old plug-ins
into one".

The analysis will work on any selected region. It's should be able to
look both for line parallels or mixed-lines parallels. True parallels as
well as "false" diatonic parallels and sounding parallels.

Main focus (at least in the current design) will be on 5th, 4th, octave,
or any interval.

Let me know if you have other ideas for this task.