[JWplugins] Cautionary Accidentals - follow-up

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Mon Mar 4 22:14:28 CET 2013

Steven,

I've attached a mockup screen shot of the UI that should explain the
idea a bit more. (The profiles would be edited in a separated modeless
window.)

The UI is a bit similar to the "JW Validate beta" UI, in terms of
navigation and so on.

In short:
* First, press "Scan" to scan the document (no change to the document).
* Uncheck the accidentals that shouldn't be changed.
* Manually toggle the parenthesis state on a suggested cautionary
accidental by using the "( ) Toggle" button.
* Press "Change Checked" to do the change to the document

For the listers on the digest version, it's also available at:
http://www.jwmusic.nu/jwpluginsamples/jwstockholmsinnerstad2.png