[JWplugins] Need Help Using the JW Plugin Tool Manager

Peter Sprague petersprague at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 9 01:45:04 CET 2013

Hi All, love these plugs!

I'm trying to keep track of all of the plugs, the updates, etc.

I boot up JW Plugin Tool Manager and it tells me some of the plugs aren't installed. But the weird thing is that they ARE installed. I'm including 2 screen shots, one shows what the Plugin Manager says and the other shows what is in my JW Plugs folder on my drive.

Also, the plugs are showing up in the menu when I'm using Finale.

I just need help trying to keep track of it all.

Am I doing something wrong or is the Plug In Manager not doing it's job correctly?

Many thanks for your help on this....best, Peter